Southern UK Sales - Tel +44 (0)1243 871280
Export Sales - Tel +44 (0)1243 871287
The all new, Labcal PRO from Labfacility is fully characterised for Pt100 sensors and all major thermocouples J,K,N,T,E,R,S and B. Exceptionally stable automatic cold junction compensation with a rejection of 100:1 is incorporated for thermocouple ranges. Alternatively, external or manual referencing can be selected as required.
Displayed values and user information are indicated on a bright clear OLED screen with diffused backlighting. Data can be displayed in °C, °F, K, Ω or mV as required; nine front panel push keys, the only user controls, are used in conjunction with the display screen. It is this arrangement which makes for very simple and 'friendly' operation.
Resolution is a user selectable 0.001 or 0.01°C for Pt100 sensors and 0.1°C for thermocouples. All computations are performed digitally without drift. Overall stability is optimised by utilising only the highest quality components including high precision, expensive metal film resistor networks.
There are four input ports, two for thermocouples and two for 3 or 4 wire Pt100 sensors; the instrument automatically recognises 3 or 4 wire configurations.
The Labcal PRO can accept two Pt100 sensors and/or two thermocouples of similar or different types (J,K,N,T,E,R,S and B). The measured temperature can be displayed directly from one of the inputs or differentially between similar or different inputs. Differential temperature and the two individual channel temperatures are displayed simultaneously.
Individual calibrated sensors can have up to 10 appropriate calibration values programmed into the Labcal PRO. The instrument then digitally self-calibrates to the associated probe over the range embraced in the calibrated values used; the temperature readout is 'corrected' accordingly.
- Reference standard thermometer for Pt100 and thermocouple sensors
- High accuracy ± 0.01°C Pt100, ± 0.18°C thermocouple
- 25 milliKelvin (0.025°C) system accuracy with Pt100
- Precise linearisation conformity is realised by a hybrid maths polynomial technique
- Simple, fast digital matching to calibrated sensors, up to 10 points per channel retained in memory
- Additional digital matching to Pt100 sensors using custom constants
- Clear, comprehensive user information on alpha numeric display
- User selectable resolution, 0.001/0.01°C for Pt100 inputs
- Smart sensor capability Pt100 for corrections stored on probe
- Data logging
- Wide temperature ranges
- Measures Pt100 and thermocouples J, K, T, E, R, S, B and N
- Readout directly in °C, °F, K, Ω or mV
- Exceptional automatic CJC performance, 100:1 rejection
- Input circuitry configured to eliminate thermal voltages
- External and manual CJ function
- Four sensor input ports
- Channel A, B or A-B reading including dissimilar sensor types
- USB serial communications
- USB flash drive port
- Excellent long term stability
- Supplied with PC software
- Programmable analogue (retransmission) output
- Front panel data entry and function keys
- Our own design and manufacture
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery/mains powered
- CE & RoHS compliant
|Labcal PRO Leaflet|
|Labcal PRO Quick Start Guide|
|Labcal PRO User Manual|
|Labcal PRO Operating Software|
|Buy NowSend Enquiry|
Call +44 (0)1909 569446